martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Looking at the pages of my life , faded memories of me & you. Mistakes I know Ive made a few , I took some shots that fail from time to time baby . You were there to pull me through, been around that block a time or two- Im gonna lay it on the line, ask me how Ive come this far, the answers written in my eyes.

Every time I look at you, baby I see something new. It takes me higher than before, It makes me want you more. I dont want to sleep tonight, dreamings just a waste of time. When I look at what my lifes been coming to, Im all about loving you,

Ive lived Ive loved Ive lost Ive paid some dues, and baby weve been to hell and back again, through it all youre always my best friend. For all the words I didnt say and all the things I didnt do, tonight Im gonna find a way.




Creo que nunca vas a entender todo lo que me pasa con vos. Conocerte me cambiò, no se para què lado. Pero hoy estoy feliz de estar donde estoy y feliz de tenerte conmigo. Gracias infinitas por todo lo que hacès por mi y por estar siempre cheering myself up, me salvaste de unas cuantas. Sabès que no soy incondicional con vos, pero casi si asique es casi lo mismo. Ya te estoy extrañando de nuevo, la canciòn me hace acordar al video, y el video a todo lo que me ayudàs. Chau, me voy a dormir con la jirafa Juana.

No hay comentarios.: