lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

Are you still mad I had an emotional affair?
Are you still mad I tried to mold you into who I wanted you to be?
Are you still mad I didn't trust your intentions?
Are you still mad that I flirted wildly?
Are you still mad I had a tendency to mother you?
Are you still mad that I had one foot out of the door?
Are you still mad that we slept together even after we had ended it?

Are you still mad I wore the pants most of the time?
Are you still mad that I seemed to focus only on your potential?
Are you still mad that I threw in the towel?
Are you still mad that I gave up long before you did?
Would I be whining if I said I needed a hug?
Would you feel slighted if I said your love's not enough?
How can I complain?
How can I complain when i'm the one who reaches for it?





No hay comentarios.: